Sunday 13 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1 - Introducing

I have sadly neglected my blog recently due to having no energy to do anything!  But I am hoping to rectify this and first task is to complete the 31 Day Blog Challenge so I can cross this off from my list on my Day Zero Project
  I have been looking for a challenge like this which tells my readers more about me rather than just some silly random questions and this exciting challenge was stumbled upon Cupcake Mumma s' blog.
  I know I am starting this in the second week of the month but that does not matter, I am ready to blog every day for 31 days on the subjects given to me!

Day One - Introduction and Recent Photo

My name is Jade, 29, living in Essex

Fiance to Dean



Mummy to Jacob


And at the time of writing, 24 weeks pregnant with another little man!  I work as a Nursery Assistant but maternity leave will kick in soon so stay at home mum will be my new job role!  I started blogging in early 2011 as a way to begin my writing career which has sadly taken a back seat for the moment.  Instead, my blog is showcasing my life in photos and challenges and is a fun way for me to escape when I need to!
  I  have a close knit group of friends who understand me and are very similar to me, a very close family where my parents have been married for 30 years and I have two younger brothers, Scott, 26 and Glenn, 19.
  I have been married, divorced, homeless and jobless but I am proud to say I have the life most people in those situations would be envious of and have turned my life completely around.  I hope to be married to Dean in 2014 and we are happily settled in our home, enjoying life!

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment