Friday 7 October 2011

Day Zero Project - Make a playlist of my 101 favourite songs



Another of my tasks ticked off for my Day Zero Project, which involved me picking 101 of my all time favourite songs!  Believe me, that was a huge challenge, seeing as every time a song comes on the radio, I claim it's, "one of my favourite songs of all time!"  Even after I have compiled the list and put it onto 7 discs to keep forever, I still left out millions of other "favourites" of mine! 
  Anyway, here is that very list in its entirety, its quite an ecletic list to say the least, some of which you will never have heard of, (but I dare you to give them a listen!), most of which are album tracks and some you may even have on your own list. There may even be one or two disgraceful songs that will get you all talking, feel free to let me know what these were! For those that know me very well, its your typical and predictable "Jade" list! 
So sit back, put on your itunes on, and join me for what I believe are 101 of the best songs ever made!


1:  Hotel California - The Eagles
2:  Boys of Summer - Don Henley
3:  Wide Open Space - Mansun
4:  Coming Back to Life -Pink Floyd
5:  Whole of the Moon - The Waterboys
6:  The Show Must Go On - Queen
7:  Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
8:  Without You Im Nothing - Placebo
9:  Chances - Athlete
10:  Politik - Coldplay
11: Gorecki - Lamb
12:  Is This The Life? - Cardiacs
13:  This Love - Craig Armstrong
14:  Calling All Stations - Genesis
15:  Give In To Me - Michael Jackson
16:  Yet Another Day - Armin Van Buuren
17:  Woman In Chains - Tears For Fears
18:  Design For Life - Manic Street Preachers
19: The Scientist - Coldplay
20:  Further - Longview
21:  Nothing - A
22:  Cloud Number Nine - Bryan Adams
23:  This Used To Be My Playground - Madonna
24:  The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars
25:  Fix You - Coldplay
26:  Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
27:  El Tango De Roxanne - Cast of Moulin Rouge
28:  Haemorrage in my Hands - Fuel
29:  This is Hardcore - Pulp
30:  Bedshaped - Keane
31:  Powder Blue - Elbow
32:  You'll See - Madonna
33:  In Your Room - Depeche Mode
34:  The Ghost of You - My Chemical Romance
35:  You - Ten Sharp
36:  Run - Snow Patrol
37:  Devil - Stereophonics
38:  When Things Explode - UNKLE
39:  So Here We Are - Bloc Party
40:  In The Shadows - The Rasmus
41:  Justify My Love - Madonna
42:  Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Madonna
43:  Barbers Adagio for Strings - William Orbit
44:  I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco!
45:  Someday - Ash
46:  Real Gone Kid - Deacon Blue
47:  Exo Genesis Parts 1-3 - Muse
48:  Alibi -30 Seconds To Mars
49:  Stop - Jimmy Eat World
50:  Love Song for a Vampire - Annie Lennox
51:  No Regrets - Robbie Williams
52:  Songbird - Oasis
53:  Paris - Friendly Fires
54:  In a State - UNKLE
55:  Moonshine -Feeder
56:  Retread - Embrace
57:  Love Comes Again - Tiesto
58:  Lullaby - The Cure
59:  Everything Changes - Staind
60:  Confide In Me - Kylie Minogue
61:  What Do You Want From Me? - Take That
62:  Erotica - Madonna
63:  It Means Nothing - Stereophonics
64:  Decode - Paramore
65:  Everybodys Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Baz Luhrmann
66;  To The Moon and Back - Savage Garden
67:  Outlaw Pete - Bruce Springsteen
68:  Unspoken - Hurts
69:  Resistance - Muse
70:  Bubbles - Biffy Clyro
71:  Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
72:  Streets of Phladelphia - Bruce Springsteen
73:  Showbiz - Muse
74:  One and One - Robert Miles
75:  Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
76:  Bitter Glass - Feeder
77:  I Wanna Give You Devotion - Nomad
78:  Vienna - Ultravox
79:  Mr Writer - Stereophonics
80:  Ordinary World - Duran Duran
81:  Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
82:  Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
83:  Buried Alive By Love - HIM
84:  Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas
85:  Praying for Time - George Michael
86:  Black Swan Song - Athlete
87:  Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory
88:  Sunrise - Pulp
89:  Born Slippy - Underworld
90:  I Want Love - Elton John
91:  First of May - Bee Gees
92;  Drugs Dont Work - Verve
93:  Power of Goodbye - Madonna
94:  Naked in the Rain - Blue Pearl
95:  Muscle Museum - Muse
96:  Minerva - Deftones
97:  Mama - Genesis
98:  I Wish It Would Rain Down - Phil Collins
99:  The Power of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
100:  All The Things She Said - TaTu
101:  Citizen Erased - Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment