However, this post will be my aims for a year ahead, most of which I already know will be happening and I am also including plans for my blog, as this is my first new year blogging, and it will need a revamp of some sorts!
So here goes, and may I take this opportunity to wish all my followers, readers, bloggers and internet pals a very happy new year and may 2012 bring everyone joy!!
- To have completed half of my Day Zero Project
- To have a baby or at least get pregnant before the year is out!
- To go to Paris with my girl friends
- To have hit 100 followers on my blog, 60 more to go then!
- To spend more time with my son now that I have quit my evening job
- To carry on saving hard
- To decorate my new home
- To have fresh ideas for blog posts, (watch this space!)
- To start some competitions and maybe even a meme on my blog!
- To have a happy and healthy 2012, whilst ignoring the Olympics!