Tuesday 29 November 2011

50 Things That Will Free Your Mind

I stumbled across these lovely questions over at Shell Louise so I hope she does not mind me using them for this post!  My regular followers know I love a good Q&A session especially whenits about me!  Hehe!

  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? If I looked in the mirror I would say I looked about 18, but the way I feel, its about 30!
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying, at least you an fail having tried something, than failing at something you did not try at all
  3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Because some things in life you have to do whether you like them or not, thats life and thats the only way we can survive
  4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Nope, I have definetely done more than I have said, Im a doer not a sayer!
  5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? I wish people would all get along and have no reason to hate each other that includes war, your neighbours or a stranger in a queue
  6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?  Well, for me, I am happieest when I am creating so maybe as a writer or artist, a wedding planner or party entertainer!
  7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? I definetely believe in living life so thats what I am doing!
  8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would travel with my family, instead of remaining settled at home in this country
  9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Not at all!  I have had little control over how my life has tured out, however hard hae tried to steer it, but hopefully that will all change now
  10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I am more worried about doing things right
  11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I would sit quietly at first, thinking about my responses to them and then I would probably have to mention how they are my friend and stick up for them
  12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Treat people the way you want to be treated
  13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?  If it was to save my children then yes, but I could not take someones life.  If it was a family member, it would have to be justifiable before I could do it!
  14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Sometimes, depends what it is
  15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Judge people for their positives first before I get to know someone
  16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because some people are not built that way, I was taught to appreciate things which makes me hppy, some people couldnt care less
  17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? See Day Zero project for details!  Not much holds me back apart from money
  18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? I was, but now i have let go
  19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Austrailia, because the environment seems a lot healthier and happier and there government seems better run than ours!
  20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Lol, I have done but just out of habit
  21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? I already am a joyful simpleton!
  22. Why are you, you? Because life made me, me and Im happy about that
  23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? No!  I can still be pretty selfish plus if I had a friend like me, it would drivem nuts!
  24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch with a friend who lives near me, there is no need for it
  25. What are you most grateful for? My wonderful son and my amazing fiance, the roof over my head and a wonderful job
  26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I would have to keep my old memories and not make new ones, that wa I can reflect on what was and enjoy them 
  27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first? Always
  28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? No thank goodness, thats why it remains a fear
  29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? Ill never forget it, it matters at the moment because its what got me where I am but Im sure it wont matter eventually
  30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?  Having the freedom to play outside in the summer, its special because I lived in an area where that was possible and kids today will never know what that feels like
  31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Probably when me and Dean got engaged, it was the start of a new chapter that I never thought I would see
  32. If not now, then when? Tomorrow
  33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Nothing to lose, things are a working progress
  34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Lol, always when me and dean have quiet moments!
  35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Because humans interfere
  36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Yes, I think most of us do experience this
  37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? I would quit my waitressing job but not so much my teaching job because Im relied upon and its rewarding, however I would have eough money to open my own nursery instead!
  38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work that I enjoy doing!
  39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Everyday is diffrent, its the routine thats the same!
  40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? Thats usually everyday! My brain is always believing in ideas!
  41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My son, fiance, mum, dad, brothers, then ten special friends
  42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Gosh, No!
  43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Truly living is experiencing the world around us and thats what makes us being alive
  44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?  Its always time, just humans are silly to calculate it in the first place!
  45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? becaise we know the consequences of making a mistake
  46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? nothing, I dont care if people judge me because thats their problem not mine!
  47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? When I fell asleep and could hear myself breathing heavily the other night!
  48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I love my family and the people that are in my life, I dont always express it except for my son who I completely spoil with love
  49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? Maybe not what I did yesterday but certainly this month because its the month I moved home!
  50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? I try not to let others influence me but maybe they do this without me realising!

No comments:

Post a Comment