Friday 25 November 2011

My Darling Dean - Happy Birthday!!!


Aww, its my amazing fiances' birthday tomorrow! (26th November) so I would like to dedicate this post to him and all his wonderfullness!

He is an amazing step dad, Jacob loves him to the ends of the Earth and back, and he does everything a father should do and more.  Dean gives him the world, and is the best father figure a boy could have, being an amazing role model and even sharing a love for Doctor Who and Wrestling!

Dean makes me absolutely wet myself laughing!  With his slapstick humour and goofy ways, I have never laughed so much at someone, and with someone in my life!  And this is what gets us through our relationship, no matter what life throws at us, we always have time for a giggle!

And of course, I am a very lucky girl as my man has the looks to match his personality - gorgeous, handsome and dressed to kill!


I love the fact that I can share my passions with Dean, including our love for music which knows no boundaries!

So my darling Dean, wishing you a very happy 21st (ha!) birthday and long may you continue to be the amazing man that you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment