Saturday 12 November 2011

Saturday 9s - How long...

Its nice to sit down for a change and write on my blog seeing as I have been so busy with moving home!  So a perfect excuse to write a post using the Saturday 9s prompt questions:

1. Have you discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?
 Years ago, I discovered my boyfriend of three months was still seeing my boss even though they both told me their relationship had finished! I then went onto discover he was seeing three other women as well as me and my boss!


2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again?
  I queued up for three hours to meet Katie Price at one of her book signings!  At the time, it was totally worth it but I wouldnt do it now!

3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
  Please hug me!

4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?
  Fairytale of New York by the Pogues and Kirsty Maccoll because then you know its really christmas!

5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?
  The rest of them!  Noddy Holders' voice, Mariah Carey wailing and Aled Jones, all fill me with dread!

6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first?
  I never read the last chapter first but I may take a sneaky flick through the last page!

7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays?
  Scrooge the Musical, Its A Wonderful Life, The Grinch

8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?
  Well, having just moved to a new area Im looking forward to seeing the snow in the fields behind my home, but I hate winter wherever I may live!

9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why?
To be honest, I dont really see much kindness where I love full stop!  I think everyone becomes selfish during christmas, regardless of whether they are buying for others or not and it would make a change if kindness was something that came natural to people without there being something in it for them too!

Rant over, feel free to pop over to Saturday 9s and check out others answers xxx

1 comment: