What makes a good friend?
I am a firm believer in friendship being a two way thing. If one person is all take, take, take while the other gives it all to them, its never going to work.
I have a very close unit of friends, I don't need thousands of friends to make me feel special because the ones I do have, already make me feel like that. I have never had an argument with any of them, we have never fallen out and I know they would do anything for me, just as I would them.
These are the traits that my closest friends show that makes a good friend:
- They remember important dates and make a bigger deal of them than I do!
- They go out of their way to help in my hour of need, even if I haven't asked them to
- They send text because they remembered they haven't spoken to me in a week, just to see how I am
- They make me laugh
- They never. ever judge me for my weirdo attributes, unique style and bad taste in music!
- They are there when I least expect them to be
- They are selfless