Saturday 14 January 2012

31 Blog Posts - Day 14

14th January
Are you a leader or a follower?

I think it depends on what situation for me as I come across as quite extrovert but dependng on the crowd I can be very shy.  I like to be a leader in my family and group of friends but believe in compromise amongst them as its not always about what I want!  If I have an opinion in a crowd I like to give it but if someone intimidates me, I am quick to back down. 
  At work, I am definitely a leader, having been promoted in most of my past jobs and taking leadership easily but without letting it go to my head.  If my boss makes me a leader, I will follow it through but take others into consideration.
  Overall, I think I am a leader seeing as most of my experience comes from being at work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment