Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Gallery - Eyes

I can't remember the last time I took part in The Gallery but I was looking forward to this weeks theme: Eyes. Its quite rare for me (or anyone!) to have pictures of this, especially of my son, so the only picture I do have is this of me -

Ooh a scary and not so flattering shot!
This was taken on route to a friends Masquerade party and I really loved this mask!  No, I'm not vain, it is meant to be a picture of the mask and not my gormless face!
You can just about see my son in the background with his mask on but I didn't get any close up ones of him unfortnately!

Now pop over to Sticky Fingers to see some more mesmerizing eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Cool mask and a great photo

    Lou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kind of mask does a lot to cover the identity, while at the same time, paradoxically, emphasising the eyes. Beautiful mask!

    ReplyDelete