Sunday 15 January 2012

Pinning Posts - Week 1

My love for  Pinterest has got out of control!  So I thought I would like to share this with my readers!  Every week I will be showcasing my top five pins from my boards.  Many of them inspire my style, motivate me to get my craft on and most of them make me even more addicted to this website!

My top 5 pins this week are:

Pinned Image
From 4.bp.blogspot.com

When I came across this, it is exactly what I was looking for as an idea to decorate my living room.  I wanted something minimal yet also had to stand out so I will be working on something similar to this throughout spring!

Pinned Image

Repinned from Wedding Cakes by Linda Pope

When I saw this, I freaked out!  Being a huge lover of all things Paris and the Moulin Rouge, this cake is the perfect thing for me!  And its so well done, definetely the best thing I have ever seen!

Pinned Image
From tumblr.com

I love shoes just like any girl but the shoes I love have to be unique and totally not seen anywhere! Continuing my Parisian theme, these shoes are so different, using the heel as the main focal point and I am on the hunt for a pair for myself!

Pinned Image
From craftster.org

My regular readers and friends will know I have an unhealthy perfectly normal collection of notebooks and this picture represents the sort of thing I look for, quirky, shabby chic and totally bonkers!

Pinned Image
From kristanlynn.com

Says it all really!

No comments:

Post a Comment