- I am a big fat rebel!
- I am a geek and am proud of it!
- I have been to Iceland where I have climbed glaciers, volcanos and earthquake cracks
- I have been dying my hair red since I was 18, way before it became a fashion statement
- I sometimes dress in clashing colours just to get a reaction!
- Although I am proud to be a mum, I hate talking to other Mums about it!
- I hate coconut and onions
- I have over 300 cds, and over 50 notebooks!
- My favourite tv show ever is Doctor Who
- I have two tattoos, only recently done on my right arm
- I have 7 gcses, 2 A Levels and one NVQ Level 2
- I have worked for McDonalds, Claires Accessories and Virgin Megastores before it went into administration!
- I have a fear of spiders and archways/ tunnels/ viaducts!
- I go on Facebook more than I should but only when I have nothing else to do!
- I bite my nails, badly! (Although only on my hands, never ever my toes, ugh!)
- I love cross stitching and doing scrapbooks, I have made 4 scrapbooks and 5 photo albums!
- I hate being cold, I am at my happiest when its warm outside!
- I suffer from S.A.D and hayfever!
- I hate being wrong even if I think I am right and will go out of my way to prove I am right in any situation!
- I love doing quizzes, especially music quizzes as I am pretty good at them!
Monday, 14 May 2012
31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2 - 20 Facts About Me
Day 2- 20 Facts About Me