Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pinning Posts - Week 2

Its week 2 of my favourite picks from Pinterest, sit back and enjoy!

1 -


I love this amazing chair!  I kind of secretly want to wear this corset separately too!

2 - 

Continuing with the corset theme, I also came across this gorgeous coffee flask which is just too precious to use!

3-

Im not a huge fan of the 'Keep Calm' themes as it has been so overused but if I had to pick one quote, this would be it, to see me through the dark winter days!

4-

I have a Tardis bag but this one is a must have for me!  Having a baby bag is not the coolest of looks and I really dont like my one so I need a cool funky one like this!

5-


These shoes are awesome!  They look a bit hard to walk in but I think I would wear them once then display them, never to be worn again!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment