Sunday 30 October 2011

Baby, its dark outside - Bring on the S.A.D!



Ugh, its glum!
Yes, it is that time of the year where I get a little bit more moany than I normally am!  I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, (s.a.d) and seeing as the clocks went back last night, so far, I feel OK!  Well, that is actually a lie, today I feel ok, yesterday I felt the full blown effects of it.  I was very fed up, went into my own little hole, could not stop crying and just felt miserable and blue.  I dont have much to feel miserable about really.  The only thing I am stressed about is I will be moving in the next couple of weeks, which may have something to do with how I am feeling.  But, I also know that S.A.D takes me over from now until when the clocks go forward again!  So, all I aim for is March, bright light, the sun and summer clothes!
On a positive note, I do like the cosiness of having the heating on, curled up in my pyjamas, watching christmas movies and never leaving my home!
I hope that this winter, I have enough to distract me so that before I know it, it will be Spring again, once I have moved, decorated, got numerous birthdays out the way, christmas, and my birthday, we will be well on our way to the beach!
And of course, its my first winter of blogging, so I am sure that will be my biggest distraction and am looking forward to moaning a bit more on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment