Sunday 13 November 2011

Day Zero Project - Move Home

When I wrote out my Day Zero Project list, I knew I would be moving anyway, but I put it on the list as I knew it would be a big challenge for me and I did not honestly believe I could do it!  But, now I am writing this in my new home, all be it surrounded by boxes and no carpets, but Im in and six days later, it is slowly taking shape.
This is the last picture I took of my old flat, all empty and lonely!

The move went well with the help of my fiance Dean, his mum, my parents, and my amazing friends Jenni, Gavin and Matt.  Without them, I would have been a mess, but by three pm I was all moved into my new home, hassle free, and excited for new memories to be made.
I did not like my home when I first viewed it, but now I am in and doing some D.I.Y here and there, it is slowly becoming likeable and homely.  All I need are carpets and I can relax and look forward to decorating the rest.

Still, cant complain, these are the views I get to enjoy from my bedroom and kitchen!  Magnificent!

 

1 comment: