Saturday 31 December 2011

Jacob is 6!!

Well, can you believe it?  I am a Mum to a six year old! 

And, boy, did we spoil him rotten yesterday!



First things first, we had to get present time out the way!  You would think after christmas he had had enough toys!

 Then we took a trip to Nanny's house where Jacob was thrown around by his Uncles, and given loads of attention!

After picking up Jacobs friend from school, we headed to Frankie & Benny's for a slap up meal and the inevitable "Happy Birthday" sing-along courtesy of the restaurant staff and a sneaky mummy and Dean!


Our last stop for celebrations was going to see the panto Cinerella at the Queens Theatre.  Jacob has never been to a proper pantomine before so this was a real treat and I think me and Dean enjoyed it more than the kids!


Stuffing his face during the interval!

So happy birthday my little darling, your such a joy to have in my life and such a good, polite and well-mannered little boy which is so rare these days!  Mummy is so proud of everything that you do and keep up the good work!!

I forgot to mention that my spoilt little man is also having a birthday party next week with all his school friends!  Talk about dragging it out.....!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment