Sunday 1 January 2012

Day Zero Project - Blog for 31 days straight!

Today is the 1st January 2012 and I am taking this opportunity to start one of my Day Zero challenges which is to blog for 31 days in a row.  I probably do this anyway!  But I wanted this project to be about something specific, so using a journal that I own, I will be using thid as my prompts everyday.  It contains one question for every day of the year so I will be taking Januarys questions and answering them on here!
  So here goes, first day of many to come!


1st January
What is your mission?

Well, seeing as its the new year, I will base my answer on what I hope to achieve this year.  I am on a mission to get to 100 followers on my blog and to make my blog more interestting!  I am on a mission to have an even better year than last year which I can see may happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment