Tuesday 15 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4 - What Are You Afraid Of?

Day 4 - What Are You Afraid Of?


My main fears are:



Archways / Tunnels - I am most afraid of big, bricked, arched structures!  My big irrational fear which does sometimes prevent me from going to certain places in case I come across one!  I cannot explain where this fear originates but I know that when I see or go through one, I hyperventilate, cry, scream and generally freak out!  So embarrassing but something I want to ovecome. I am not scared of the arch falling down as I know they are a strong structure, I think it comes down to the more imposing they are, the worse it is, especially when I don't know one is around the corner and they jump out at me!



Spiders - Ugh, even looking at this picture is making me itch and feel sick!  I am a huge arachnophobe although I think I am getting better as I get older!  I think this fear rubbed of on me from my Mum and even small spiders freak me out!



Kitchen Knives - Another random fear which comes from my fear of horror movies!  Just the gore and mess of using knives makes me cringe watching it.  Im fine using ordinary knives, its just when there are sharp, bladed knives like these around I feel nervous!

Scream Mask - Then onto the horror movie mask!  The Scream films were the first proper horror movies I ever saw and this mask scares the hell out of me!  I remember being at a party when this film was on and I was so engrossed in it that I did not notice half the party go to the french windows behind me and scare the hell out of me by banging on them! 

Those are my main fears and the things I am most afraid of aside from the obvious things like death and my children being hurt. 
  Now Im off to look at rainbows, sunshine and chocolate before my nightmares haunt my dreams!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment