Saturday 22 October 2011

Saturday 9s - I found another new meme!

OOH, I love a good meme! And I just stumbled upon this one belonging to Saturday 9s where every week they give a set of random or themed questions that us bloggers can answer, so here is my first go at this!

1. Who was favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
 
This is different completely now, but I used to listen to 95.8 Capital FM!  I loved Doctor Fox, (not the one in the news right now!) listening to his drive time shows!  Now, I cant stand this station!

2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
 
Everything I wear is weird! I remember one particular outfit in my "Goth" stage, a luminous, see-through pink laced top, with a denim mini skirt and knee high multi coloured socks!  What was I thinking?!

3. What was the best part of last weekend?
 
Buying our new tv and having a TGI Fridays!

4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
 
My dad! I used to be petrified when Mum told him I had been naughty, "wait til your Dad gets home!" would be the words that put the fear of G-d into me!

5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
 
Depending on what it was, but I always believe in honesty being the best policy so would give it to him straight!  Of course, I wouldnt want to hur his feelings but then lying would only make it worse!

6. We're taking you order for breakfast. What would you like?
 
Bacon, poached egg, mushrooms and toast!

7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
 
I try to, but its so cold!  I mean, I have taken my son trick or treating before and it was so muchfun and great seeing his little face light up.  But, this year, I have so much going on, I dont have the time to worry about halloween!

8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
 
I have done, but tend not to after about 8pm!

9. What's the favorite age you've been, so far?
 
Hardest question last!  I enjoyed being 27, last year!  Finally got my life on track and did not feel old, until I hit 28!  Shocking, I know!  I loved being a kid, I had an amazing childhood so anytime then where we had no worries, would be a favourite age.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great breakfast come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com and see my answers

    ReplyDelete